Female infertility can cause who are trying to have a baby. There are different causes of female infertility .We are discuss following thing:
- what is female infertility ?
- signs & symptoms of female infertility ?
- what causes female infertility ? one of the leading causes of female infertility ?
- the most common cause of female infertility or is risk factors of female infertility ?
- genetic disorders that cause female infertility?
- female infertility tests and diagnose ?
Table of Contents
what is female infertility?
Female infertility is define that a couple who are trying concept after one year with unprotected sex and not able to become pregnant . There are various reasons to cause female infertility, which are hormonal imbalance, ovarian cysts, and endometriosis.
signs & symptoms of female infertility ?
There are many potential symptoms of infertility for female , and they can vary depending on the core cause. Other possible symptoms include :
- hormonal imbalances,
- weight gain or loss,
- changes in hair or skin.
- structural problems with the reproductive organs,
- health conditions such as endometriosis.
There are many different reasons that can contribute to infertility for woman . One of the most common is a problem with the ovulation process. In some cases, the reason of infertility is unknown.
what is the most common cause of female infertility ?
Primary ovarian insufficiency (POI) is the most common cause of infertility for woman . POI can be caused by a number of things, including:
- genetic abnormalities,
- autoimmune diseases,
- certain infections.
the most common cause of female infertility or is risk factors of female infertility ?
- Age: After thirty years rapidly decreases number and quality of eggs production.As a result reduce the chance of pregnancy .
- Smoking: Smoking causes damage to the cervix and fallopian tubes and increases the risk of miscarriage antd it may defects in the ovarian production process.
- Alcohol: It effect on the production of egg process. As a result Alcoho can affect the chances of conceiving even taking a little amount .
- Being obese or overweight: This can reduce oocyte quality, menstrual irregularities and a decreased pregnancy rate and a rise risk of miscarriages .
- Eating disorders: This may effect on fertility .
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs): gonorrhea and Chlamydia can damage the fallopian tubes in a woman and it cause inflammation in a male scrotum which may effect on conception. Having multiple partners and having unprotected sex can are responsible STIs.
- Mental stress: This does affect fertility both male, female and reduced sexual activity.
When start normal menstrual cycle a woman, many immature eggs produced in ovaries. Only one egg mature during mid-month, the ovary passes out of the egg and into the fallopian tube. This is called ovulation.
one of the leading causes of female infertility is The following medical condition :
- Premature ovarian failure: The ovaries top functioning normally before age 40.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): This may effect on ovulation .This one of the main reasons for female infertility.
- Hyperprolactinemia: High prolactin levels may effect on fertility .If prolactin levels are high than normal level it causes female infertility.
- Poor egg quality: If egg egg quality are poor this can not occurring fertilization. It causes infertility.
- Thyroid problems: An overactive or underactive thyroid imbalances can create infertility.
Problems in the uterus or fallopian tubes can prevent the egg from traveling from the ovary to the uterus, or womb.
If the egg does not travel, it can be harder to conceive naturally.
- Surgery: Pelvic surgery can sometimes cause wound or damage & block to the fallopian tubes. Cervical surgery may occurring sometimes cause marking or decreasing of the cervix. The cervix is known as the neck of the uterus.
- Submucosal fibroids: In studies shown that submucosal fibroids occuring obtrude of the uterus. It can prevent implantation or block block the fallopian tube & also, preventing the sperm unite of the ovum.huge submucosal uterine fibroids may create the uterus’ cavity larger, it creates long distance which is difficult for sperm to unite the egg
- Endometriosis: This is blocked fallopian tube or uterus & it prevents sperm to unite of the ovum.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs(NSAIDs): Long-term use of aspirin or ibuprofen may make it difficulties for fertilization.
- Chemotherapy: This may occuring ovarian failure & it will continue for long term.
- Radiation therapy: This may affect on reproductive organs, it can increase the risk of fertility problems.
- Illegal drugs: Some women who use marijuana or cocaine it may higher risk for fertilization.
Cholesterol : In studies shown that high level of cholesterol may causes female infertility.
genetic disorders that cause female infertility ?
genetic disorders can cause ovulation irregularities and infertility. This are fragile x syndrome, Kallmann and Others.
female infertility tests and diagnose ?
There are a number of different tests is needed used to diagnose infertility. These include :
- blood tests to check hormone levels
- ultrasounds to examine the uterus and ovaries
- ultrasound to check for a condition called polycystic ovary syndrome, which can cause infertility.
It is very important to diagnosed for infertility couple and then start treatment.